SkinVive™ by Juvéderm®
SkinVive™ by Juvéderm®, also known as Juvéderm Volite, is the ultimate complexion treatment that uses hyaluronic acid (HA) microdroplets to boost your skin's natural hydration levels from the inside, leaving your complexion looking plump, hydrated, and vibrant.Starting Price: $1,800 Request a Consultation
SkinVive by Juvéderm, also known as Volite, is a revolutionary complexion treatment that utilizes hyaluronic acid (HA) microdroplets to deeply hydrate the skin, improving its texture and tone, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores, leaving your skin looking dewy, more vibrant, and plump. SkinVive is an injectable treatment that requires minimal downtime, making it a convenient option for those with busy schedules who want to maximize their treatment sessions or combine therapies. It is a proven and effective complexion solution offering a range of benefits for anyone in pursuit of glowing skin.
Good candidates for SkinVive by Juvéderm are those with aging, dry, dehydrated skin, textural concerns, or uneven tone. SkinVive by Juvéderm is highly recommended for improving the overall health and presentation of skin. SkinVive by Juvéderm is not recommended for women who are pregnant.
SkinVive by Juvéderm at a Glance
- Skin is deeply hydrated from within for long-lasting, noticeable improvements to fine lines, pores and skin vibrancy.
- A safe and effective non-surgical treatment requiring minimal downtime—mild pinpoint bruising is common.
- Areas that can be treated with SkinVive by Juvéderm include the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
How much does SkinVive by Juvéderm cost?
- SkinVive by Juvéderm HA microdroplet treatments range from $1,800 to $2,800. We offer two tiers of treatment: SkinVive Glow, recommended for most patients in their 30s and 40. SkinVive Advanced: recommended for patients in their 50s, 60s and beyond.
- Treatments are recommended every 6-9 months to maintain plump, vibrant skin.
- A complimentary consultation will help you understand why SkinVive is so popular, and what it can offer you.
What will my SkinVive by Juvéderm experience be like?Following a consultation and informed consent, our clinical team will prepare you for treatment with topical anesthetic to maximize comfort, and ice packs to minimize bruising. SkinVive treatments are provided by our expert team of physicians and registered nurses. Once cleansed, your injector will ease microdroplets of hyaluronic acid (HA) in an even, dotted pattern across the cheeks and neck. Each individual treatment is customized with extra micro injections into areas of particular concern–commonly the naso-labial folds (or marionette lines), lips and necklace lines–for a truly tailored treatment experience. These sessions may leave you feeling like a pincushion but the effects will be worthwhile for months to come. Within days, the microdroplets soften into the skin and the benefits of integrated HA can be seen. Avoiding exercise or other strenuous activities is usually recommended for the first 24 hours following the procedure. The benefits of a single treatment will peek around 4-6 weeks and last for 6-9 months.
Glow from within in your best skin ever.
Request a complimentary consultation to discuss which treatments are right for you.